Storage water heater for the combination of several heating systems, such as solid fuel, oil or gas boilers and solar systems in conjunction with water heating. Space-saving solution. Equipped with various sensor connections for the individual adjustment of the temperature control and foot height adjustment for quick and safe alignment. Cold water inlet for drinking water in the lower part of the storage water heater so that the stratification is not disturbed.
- Permissible positive operating pressure: Buffer vessel/process water storage water heater 3/10 bar, heating coil 10 bar.
- Permissible operating temperature: Buffer vessel/process water storage water heater 95 °C (368 K),
heating coil 110 °C (383 K).
- High-quality enamelling according to DIN 4753/3 in the process water storage water heater incl. Mg anode. Rust protection primer on the outer surface of the buffer vessel.
Storage water heater insulation (to be ordered separately, see storage water heater accessories):
- Standard insulation colours: white (RAL 9010) and white aluminium (RAL 9006).
- Thermal insulation: 100 mm fleece insulation with a polystyrene outer layer as an installation-friendly kit.
- Fleece insulation complies with fire protection class B2 according to DIN 4102.
|Type||Nominal capacity||Dimensions *||Heating surface|
of heating coil
* Dimensions excluding insulation.
|Type||Distance from floor to centre of connection|
|Specifications||SP-K1WT 500 – 1000|
|Total heat loss (EN 12897) [W]||136,4||147,5||156,4||164,4||171|
n/a = not applicable.
for water storage Systems