High-yield water heaters
Especially suited for the combination of heat pumps with solar systems with indirectly heated upright water heaters and a particularly large, welded-in tandem heating coil for supplementary heating and an additional straight-tube heat exchanger at the bottom for connecting a solar system. Inspection flange can be used for connecting additional heat sources (electric heating etc.). Robust and installation-friendly design. Can be combined with all modern heating systems. Equipped with a thermometer and thermowell for the temperature sensor. Optional foot height adjustment.
- Permissible positive operating pressure: Heating coils/storage water heater 16 bar/10 bar.
- Permissible operating temperature: Heating coils/storage water heater 110 °C/95 °C (383 K/368 K).
- High-quality enamelling according to DIN 4753/3 incl. Mg anode.
- Inspection flange: DN 110.
- With a 1 1/2″ fitting for screw-in heaters above the lower heating coil.
- Standard colour: white (RAL 9010).
- Thermal insulation: Direct foaming with foil cladding.
|Dimensions *||Heating surface|
|Aquacell HLS-Solar 400||400||750||1630||1715||3,0 / 1,2||59,1 / 25,1||1031 / 435||weiß||210||418126|
|Aquacell HLS-Solar 500||500||750||1830||1895||3,6 / 1,6||69,7 / 34,1||1211 / 592||weiß||240||418128|
* Dimensions including insulation.
** Dimensions including insulation.
*** At a flow temperature of 80 °C (353 K) and a process water temperature of 60 °C (333 K).
|Type||Distance from floor to centre of connection|
|Aquacell HLS-Solar 400||65||320||640||760||860||1240||1455|
|Aquacell HLS-Solar 500||65||320||760||880||980||1440||1655|
|Total heat loss (EN 12897) [W]||95||108|
* At a flow temperature of 80 °C (353 K) and a process water temperature of 60 °C (333 K).