Who hasn’t seen them – images of the last flood on the Rhine, Danube, Elbe and Saale?
The result: environmental damage from burst oil tanks and danger from LPG tanks that were washed away! It doesn’t have to turn out this way!
- STAG LPG flood tanks for the safe storage of your liquid gas.
- Secure installation through anchoring on the base plate
- With watertight turret
Requires minimal space and provides the best protection against external influences.
A high-quality corrosion-resistant epoxy resin coating is applied to the liquid gas vessel.
- Max. permissible pressure PS: 15.6 bar
- Maximum filling: 85 %
- Volume V: see table
- Type of gas: butane/propane
- Min./max. permissible temperature TS: -40/+40
All liquid gas tanks are equipped with:
- Manual outlet valve with sounding pipe
- Overfill protection
- Pressure gauge
- Test connection
Information regarding the production of concrete slabs as well as the composition of buoyancy control kits
|Concrete slab (1)||Buoyancy control kit|
|Steel straps, galvanised,|
approx. 60x6x2430 mm (2)
|Plastic underlay straps,|
|nchor bolts with|
length 730 mm (4)
|Rubber underlay, rot-resistant (5)|
* Not included.