Low height water heaters
Indirectly heated storage water heater with connections on the top with a welded-in straight-tube heat exchanger. High transfer capacity due to the very large heating surface. Can be combined with all modern heating systems; particularly suitable for heating through condensing boilers or compact district heating stations. Equipped with a thermowell for the temperature sensor and a lateral discharge connection. All system connections conveniently located on the top of the storage water heater.
- Permissible positive operating pressure: Heating coil/storage water heater: 16 bar/10 bar.
- Permissible operating temperature: Heating coil/storage water heater: 130 °C/95 °C (403 K/368 K).
- High-quality enamelling according to DIN 4753/3 incl. Mg anode.
- Standard colour: white (RAL 9010).
- Thermal insulation: direct foaming with polystyrene cover layer.
|Aquacell USP 110||110||550||805||1,1||24,7||428||weiß||69||419069|
|Aquacell USP 160||160||550||1055||1,3||29,9||519||weiß||88||419075|
* Dimensions including insulation.
** At a flow temperature of 80 °C (353 K) and a process water temperature of 60 °C (333 K).
|Aquacell USP 110||35||805||165||95|
|Aquacell USP 160||35||1055||165||95|
|Total heat loss(EN 12897) [W]||65||79|
* At a flow temperature of 80 °C (353 K) and a process water temperature of 60 °C (333 K).